Courtney Hiett – Executive Stylist
- I am Courtney Hiett. I have traveled all over the world seeing and learning about hair and having adventures. I host a book club and always am ready to escape to a new adventure.
- I got married in September of 2012 to a handsome gent named Jason. He helps us out at the front desk whenever he isn’t x-raying some broken parts of individuals or attending nursing school. Which is greatly appreciated, and he likes the free haircuts don’t kid yourself.
- I have the pleasure of working with some amazing people. Some have been with me since day one, others have come along and stayed and we are truly blessed to not have the typical salon drama.
- My favorite thing about hair is the transformation. I love instant gratification (feel free to judge). If you wreck your hair I can fix it, I pretty much promise!
- I attended cosmetology school in the 90’s and have spent the last almost 20 years teaching, and learning new techniques and methods. I worked for Nexxus, Redken, attended Matrix global academy in New York, and left those for Aveda in 2006. I went to Business College in Minneapolis, MN. and came back here and opened Salon Truth July of ’06. Come check us out anytime!